Schoolhouse Chess brings chess pieces to life using creative and animated personalities that enable students to learn the game in a fun and exciting way. Students become fascinated with imaginative chess characters that accelerate the learning process. Our instructors bring all the materials and supplies to your school and cover the rules and strategies of chess.
Bring Schoolhouse Chess to Your School!
After School Programs:
- Meet once per week, after school for one hour.
- Students are introduced to a new lesson each week, which includes new strategies and techniques.
- As part of each class, students practice new strategies through partner play.
- Students receive their own portable magnetic chess set.
- Your school will be provided with a chess assembly at no charge during the registration period (offered once per school year).
Conducted in your classroom during the school day by a professional Chess Master.
Each workshop is one hour in length and will cover new strategies and techniques.
As part of each workshop, students practice new strategies through partner play.
We offer several levels of content to suit the needs of your students.
Students receive their own portable magnetic chess set.
Must be booked in a series (minimum of three workshops per class).
Benefits of Learning Chess:
- Helps to build students logic, memory and pattern recognition.
- Improves problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Has been proven to increase IQ and test scores.
To schedule Schoolhouse Chess for your students,
contact us at (858) 300-2481 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Schoolhouse Chess of San Diego is offered
in cooperation with Mad Science of San Diego.